I’m a designer, illustrator, fanboy, and a self-proclaimed sea captain with a stubborn curiosity living in Austin, TX. I enjoy eating soup and make a pretty good Old-Fashioned.
- Make friends with me on Facebook
- Follow my random observations on Twitter
- Explore tiny moments of my life on Flickr
- Eat a Sobriety Sandwich
- Watch as I Dribbble
Things I know to be true
- Faith. Hope. Love.
- Learn from your own chosen masters.
- Our environment will always change.
- Simplicity is difficult to achieve.
- Batman would win an arm wrestling match against Spider-Man.
- Anger lacks spirit. Passion is formidable.
- The synopsis is usually better than the film.
- It takes five minutes to steep black tea.
- Pantone 2955C is the TARDIS blue.
- Tina Fey is all kinds of hilarious.
- “Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
- “We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us.”
- “Don’t make something unless it is both made necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful.”
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
- “Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.”