Agraphic design craftsman with a stubborn curiosity and minimalist point of view.
Christopher P. Cacho
Kerning, Graphic Design, Visual & UX Design, Illustration, Lettering, Typeface Design, Friendship, Learning, Giving Advice, Sharing Ideas, Bowling Buddy, Movie Quoting, Note Taking, Improv, Hand Tool Woodworker
If you want to say "ahoy!", grab a drink together in Austin, TX, or you want to ask me to design something, please send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things I Know To Be True
- Faith. Hope. Love.
- Live with passion and quality.
- Look out, beyond what you already know.
- Design and build to be timeless.
- Learn from your own chosen masters.
- Our environment will always change.
- Simplicity is difficult to achieve.
- Anger lacks spirit. Passion is formidable.
- Be open to new ideas.
- The synopsis is usually better than the film.
- It takes five minutes to steep black tea.
- Pantone 2955C is the TARDIS blue.
- Tina Fey is all kinds of hilarious.
- “Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.”
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
- “We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us.”
Herbert Marshall McLuhan
- “Don’t make something unless it is both made necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful.”
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
- “Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.”
Dame Iris Murdoch
- “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.”
Alan Curtis Kay
- “Do everything by hand even when using the computer.”
I can't show my client work from Mutual Mobile. So here you'll find a small collection of designs I've done in my free time. Animations were done in After Effects or Quartz Composer.